Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope that all my family and friends had a lovely Mother's Day. My husband and son and I celebrated at a very nice local restaurant with my mother- and father-in-law. I can't eat very much, for some reason, but I enjoyed everything.  My son ate so much, even I was amazed (2 pieces of bread, big bowl of pasta, 4 pieces of pizza bread, 1 piece of key lime pie, and half of another piece!). Where on earth does he put it?  But we had a nice time and I really appreciated being spoiled for the day.

If you get the chance, please visit the link at the top of the page to my favorite cause, Life2Orphans.

I had another Velcade/dexamethasone treatment today, and it went very well. Dr. Berk prescribed Nexxium for my stomach issues, so I am very hopeful that it will alleviate those awful pains. Friday is a family wedding, and I want to be able to enjoy myself a little! That's about it for today. Enjoy the sunshine.